A ceiling ensures peace and quiet – high noise levels cause additional stress for employees. This means increased risk of accident, dissatisfaction and often illness. A good working climate in industrial kitchens therefore requires corresponding sound insulation. SÜDLUFT developed SL-Akustik for this very reason: a ceiling with exceptional sound-insulation properties, as certified by the Fraunhofer Institute. The insulation is also hygienically sound and classified as “hardly flammable”.
- Highly efficient sound reduction and absorption
- Noticeably more comfortable soundscape
- Available in various colours and tailored to individual requirements
- Can also be retrofitted in existing panel ceilings
- Dimensionally-stable, hygienic, robust, light